Check out some interesting links from the past week:
- Photoshop Scripts: Hidden Magic - (Viget) Custom Photoshop scripts that can do things like remove the word "Copy" from all the layers you create or close without having to click on the save pop up window for every item.
- Buyer beware: Misleading HDMI cable labels suggest needless upgrades - (MSNBC) "Cable makers and dealers make money exploiting the ignorance of TV buyers." Is this unethical marketing, or pure genius?
- Fast Food Advertising vs Reality - Love this comparison of fast food chains products that are advertised vs what they really look like when you buy them.
- United and Continental airlines designing brand as they prepare for wedding - (LA Times) - How the merger of United and Continental is affecting their brand and loyal customers.
- 15 Logos With Hidden Messages - (Web Design Ledger) Some famous logos with hidden messages you may not have even noticed.
- Nordstrom Links Online Inventory to Real World - (New York Times) A look at how Nordstrom is using the power of the web to push sales in its stores.